Monday, September 22, 2008

WAREHOUSE SALE!!!

Yippee! I love doing the Tee for the Soul Warehouse Sale! It is a great group of designers, many of which are stay-at-home moms like me. If you are not familiar with it, Tee for the Soul is a great little shop in downtown Edmond. It is owned by a local moms. Every month they put together this event and it is always such fun! The vendors and designers change month to month, so there is always something new and exciting to see.

I hope you will join us Saturday, October 4th. The sale runs from 9-4 and will be held at Expressions Church, 711 South Kelly Avenue in Edmond. This is the perfect time to get a jump on your holiday shopping!

Print out the flyer and bring it to my booth (or just mention that you read about it on my blog) for 20% off one item of your choice! Hope to see you all there!

No comments: