Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Conflict

Emma's first soccer game was announced this week. Wouldn't you know it is scheduled for Saturday -- the same day I am scheduled to be in Stillwater for the Fall Into the Holidays Show. UGH.

My mom is going with me Saturday, so we will drive to the show and I will get her set up and then drive home for the game. I will then return to Stillwater after the game. This might seem like a lot of driving, but this is her first game! Missing it is not even an option.

This is terrible, but I am praying that we get rained out Saturday. We have a 60% chance, so it will very likely happen, I just need it to happen in time to postpone the game! I must say I do have pretty good luck when it comes to praying for rain.

On a sad note, a dear friend just lost her grandmother to Alzheimer's. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Jen.

1 comment:

jkc said...

From what I saw on this morning's weather, it looks like the remnants of Hurricane Ike are going to answer your prayers. Heavy rain starting late Thursday and all weekend in the central part of the state (didn't look like the rain would be heavy in Stillwater).

Thanks for thinking of me.