Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday

Saturday's show was a lot of fun. My mom went with me, which was nice. It is just too hard to do without a helper for at least part of the day. I snapped a few photos of my booth. I packed up really early in the morning (about 4:30) so I ended up forgetting a few things, but I think it turned out fine. I figure I will just keep trying different set up arrangements until I find something I love.

I used two 8 foot tables this time. I hung several blanket from cute little bird clips that we screwed into my backdrop screens. I think the addition of the bigger, brighter pink gerbera daisies really perked up the backdrop. I placed the car seats with their covers on the tables this time, and people noticed them a lot more and really gravitated toward them. They really were the stars of the show, along with the nap mats. All in all I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, but I think it will be even better next time with the addition of the things I left behind.

I welcome any and all feedback! And please feel free to share your own booth photos or ideas!









2 comments:

jkc said...

That looks FANTASTIC!!! It's really like browsing in a boutique.

Brigitte said...

You are too kind!