Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mission Postponed

So yesterday's mission did not exactly work out. My poor little Aidan is sick. Unfortunately he takes after me and suffers from pretty bad allergies from time to time. I watched the noon weather report today and all of the allergens seem to be in high categories, making it a tough week to live in Oklahoma. We are taking Aidan to see the pediatrician in the morning just to rule out anything like ear infection. I just want my little guy to feel better now!

I did run to the store while Aidan napped. I picked up four bins to store fabric. I am afraid I have grossly underestimated my stash! I am blaming the minky - it takes up more room than the cotton. The minky alone looks as though it might take up all four bins. I hope to get it all together this weekend, but I am not going to stress about it.

Emma and I worked on a fun little school project today. She had to make an "all about me" poster. I think it turned out pretty well, but I could have added more if I just had a little more time. Some projects scream at me when I am finished, but others haunt my thoughts. I will no doubt dream of this poster tonight.

Do you have any unfinished projects? Leave me a comment and we'll compare notes. Or maybe we will be inspired to complete them and finally put them to rest.

Have a great Friday and a safe holiday weekend!

2 comments:

jkc said...

Oh yeah, I've been sneezing like a fiend today with the lovely red, blotchy eyes that make me so attractive to the opposite sex. Let us know if you need to cancel Friday night to take care of the little guy.

I swear, over this long weekend, I'm going to take at least ONE piece of fabric out of my embarassing expanding fabric stash and make at least ONE sewn object. At least ONE!!!!

jkc said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention, my whole life is an unfinished project.