Sunday, August 17, 2008

It has been awhile...




Hello friends!

It has been a few days since my last post, but that is because I have been hard at work! My dining room, which is serving as my temporary makeshift sewing studio, is proof. My floor is covered in kiwi green and turquoise minky swirl fuzz! It is so messy to work with, but so worth it in the end.

The top photo features my ginger blossom toddler car seat cover. It reverses to the fabulous turquoise minky I mentioned above. The Giddy Up infant car seat cover is so much fun! It reverses to a delicious carmel minky.

I have not only been hard at work sewing, but I have also been designing and preparing my new booth space for the upcoming "Fall Into the Holidays" show in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The show is Saturday, September 13, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. I hope you will stop by if you are in the area. It is always fun to do shows because I get the opportunity to meet so many great people!

I hope you will all seek out a market or craft show in your local area this fall. They are great places to pick up unique, often hand-crafted gifts for either you or a loved one. And with the holidays approaching quickly, it is the perfect time to shop!

Have a marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

jkc said...

Yay for another show! You're becoming a "brand!" And LOVE the car seat covers....too cute!