Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting it together

Today I am on a mission: get organized.

Okay, so I know it will not magically happen in a day. My goal for the day is to get my fabric organized. I know it might not sound like much, but trust me -- it will be quite an undertaking. I plan to break my fabrics into simple categories and store them in clear plastic bins so that they are completely visible. As the day is still relatively young, not even 9 a.m., I know I can tackle this task today. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will take on my paper stash.

I hope you will join me later tonight. I will post the results of my mission to make a little corner of my world a little neater.

1 comment:

jkc said...

So, when you're done, you're coming over to my house to organize next, right? And where is the Savage Quilter (from your other post)? There's a fabric shop where you haven't taken me?! For shame!!!

Also, I've been researching some online fabric printing options...will have some things to share on Friday night. I've also found a new gadget that I'm convinced I must purchase to make my designing dreams come true (oh, let's be honest...I want a new toy).

I finally enabled my profile so you can see what I'm up to on Blogger (I kept having a problem with my profile showing up on both blogs, which I didn't want).