Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am a soccer mom

I will officially become a soccer mom on Tuesday. Emma will play this fall, along with the other girls in her ballet class. The team is The Pink Ladybugs. I cannot wait to see six of the girliest girls I have ever seen run around in their darling little light pink uniforms with matching pink cleats.

My ridiculously talented mom will be adding little pink ladybugs to the uniforms this week. She is a true artist. I can't wait to share the results with you.

This is our first team sport. I feel great that we have an experienced "team mom" that knows the ropes because her older boys play. I am sure there are many lessons to be learned this fall, and I eagerly await them all.

Until next time, dear readers, goodnight.

1 comment:

jkc said...

I can't wait to hear about her adventures on the soccer field. Emma doesn't strike me as the competitive type...more the type that wants everyone to have fun. And the uniforms sound darling!