Friday, August 8, 2008

Cooler weather and car seat covers!

So a "cold front" finally moved in to cool things down a bit. Such a relief after so many scorching days with temperatures over 100 degrees. The kids were at last able to play outside without imminent threat of a heatstroke, and I took the opportunity to snap a few photos of the latest additions to my line. First up, the sassy and sweet Ginger Tile infant car seat cover. Cover and canopy reverse to a luxurious turquoise minky. Delicious!


And speaking, of HOT, the new Rockin' Guitar car seat cover is so much fun! Cover and canopy reverse to a fabulous red minky.


I also got a new shipment of Michael Miller fabrics in today. I am so excited and cannot wait to get started!

2 comments:

jkc said...

Okay, the Rocking Guitar one is the one I need for my friend at work (the one I was telling you about Saturday night). Let me knw how much.

jkc said...

Ooops, or a shopping cart and high chair cover...or you know, both :)

I just peeked over at your site to verify :)