Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Saturday's Show

I had a great time at the Tee for the Soul sale! We had a good turnout and I got to meet a lot of great people. This is why I love doing shows. I am pretty chatty by nature, so it is tons of fun for me. My husband says I would talk to a wall if I thought it would talk back.

This show was unique in that my husband came along to help. He had a great time, too, or so he says. But seriously, it was nice to just spend the day with him. My sweet mom kept the kids entertained all day long. I know they had a blast!

I did not snap any photos this time. My booth was set up a little differently than before, but it seems I just posted pics. I will post more next show.

I have been working on some new things, and I am very anxious to get pics posted. The rest of the week is insanely busy, but I promise new things soon. I will be updating my website this week as well. If only there were a few more hours in the day...

2 comments:

jkc said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! But, I FINALLY got to come back to the land of paved roads and siren noises last night, so I should be ready for get-togethers (hint, hint).

Brigitte said...

I am so glad you have come back to civilization! I think we need to get the girls together pronto!!