Friday, October 17, 2008

Organizing: Day Three

Today was so productive. Insanely productive one might say. I don't have the pictures to prove it yet, but I hope to have some posted in the next couple of days.

The dresser finally found a new home in Aidan's room. Of course there was an issue with the tip kit, and I will have to finish it up tomorrow once that pesky drill charges. Oh, guess I had better plug it in. Anyway, one of the straps is attached, so it is not dangerous tonight, but I do want to get the other on tomorrow before my little monkey tries to climb on it.

I moved my fabric bins and labeled them even though they are clear so I can easily see what I have. I did a ton of laundry, sorted out some of the kids' summer things to make way for fall fashions, completed two nap mats and a blanket, and started another blanket for a baby gift. Yep, I am feeling pretty good tonight.

As always, thanks to Brandon and my mom for all of their help. Without them I would not have had such a productive day. I am a long way from organized, but I feel I am really on my way!

No comments: