Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Save Small Businesses! Save Handmade!






OK, so I plan on blogging about other things later in the day (after the little ones are tucked away for the evening) but I feel an overwhelming need to mention this immediately.

This is the link to Sarah Jane's blog. She has written an eloquent and informative blog about the ridiculous new CPSIA legislation. I won't regurgitate everything she has written, but I will urge you all to take action, whether you are a small business owner or not.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I'll have to go and read it.

I can't decide whether we will have school tomorrow or not. A lot of our ice melted today but there is still a lot on the roads plus the slush that will freeze again tonight. I guess they will make the determination in the morning if they want the school buses to run....there are so many rural roads and it still might be pretty dangerous.

jkc said...

I'm still looking for more information for you.