Friday, January 30, 2009

Another Good Day

Happy Friday Folks!

Today was another good day. Emma seems to be feeling a bit better, although she gets dizzy when she turns her head. I am thrilled the pain seems to be nearly gone, as well as the fever.

Emma and Aidan got to spend a couple of hours with CiCi again today. They always have such a great time with my mom. Today they went to a toy store and got Lincoln Logs, which I remember playing with for hours as a child. Then they went to the grocery store and bought ingredients for Emma's snack mix. I wish I could share a picture of the finished product, but the kids polished it off! I am so proud of my girl. She is so confident and creative when it comes to cooking. I am especially pleased that there were left over apricots. So yummy!

Our sunroom now sports a tiled floor. It looks as though the project will be complete next week. I am still amazed it has moved along so quickly. Despite losing nearly an entire week due to inclement weather, it very well may come in ahead of schedule.

Have you seen the new Provo Craft toy, the Yudu? Amazing. Jen and I keep saying we need to try to screen print, and here Provo Craft has designed a machine to make it easy for us to do just that! I think accessories might be a little expensive, but it might just be worth it.

Oh, another thing I fell in love with today is Anna Maria Horner's new "Good Folks" line. Delicious. It makes me want to start sewing right away!

Speaking of sewing and creating: this just in! Read etsy's breaking news report about the CPSC's one year stay of certification and testing of certain products! Yea!

Here's to a good weekend!

2 comments:

jkc said...

So glad Emma's feeling better (although still feeling so old that she has loose teeth).

Yay for the tile floor! The room is coming along so quickly. Can't wait to help you shop for it :)

I swear, Yudu is invading my dreams. Yudu...Yuuuuduuu!

Brigitte said...

I know, I know. We are going to have to get the Yudu. I must screen print, well, everything!!