Sunday, February 1, 2009

Loose

Emma, wearing her new very favorite princess nightgown, wiggles her first loose tooth.

We just discovered that Emma has two loose teeth. Our dental hygienist pointed this out to us at her last appointment in October, but they were barely wiggling. I don't quite know how I have managed to miss this, because I still insist on helping her brush her teeth every night. Honestly, she does a really fantastic job by herself, but I have a thing about dental care. I know, I should step away and quit with the helicopter parenting.

So one tooth is really rather loose. The other is loose, but in no danger of falling out over the next week. I am in a panic to have her pictures made before the tooth falls out -- they will be the last pictures of her with all of her baby teeth. It goes so fast.

1 comment:

jkc said...

Noooooo!!!! She's not old enough for loose teeth!