Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tee for the Soul Warehouse Trunk Show


I am going to be a vendor at the Tee for the Soul warehouse trunk show this month! I love doing this sale. There are always so many great booths to peruse, and I always meet such great people.

I will have many new items in my booth. I have lots of new fabrics, and I have been busy sewing! I will be offering some discounts on some of my most popular items as well! Mention that you read my blog and get 25% off an item of your choice!

The sale will be held Saturday, March 28 from 10 am to 4 pm at the Tee for the Soul store, 101 West First Street, Edmond OK. (One and a half blocks west of Broadway on First Street, west side of railroad tracks)

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Brigitte,
Hey thanks for entering the giveaway, I just posted another post talking about how we went back to "Snow in April" for next months read-I'm glad you have it reserved! So I was wondering if you would be interested in hosting June's book for our blog? Let me know (robinruns@comcast.net)
Thanks!