Monday, September 14, 2009

PhotoShop Elements

I recently purchased photoshop elements 7. Instead of doing the right thing and reading my manual and watching tutorials, I am playing around with it. I still don't know what I am doing, as you can see by my practice banner. It is way too small, but I am too tired to mess with it anymore tonight. I am sure before I know it I will be in love with this latest toy. Of course, I will probably want to upgrade to regular photoshop.

I look forward to posting all of my trial and errors. Feel free comment on my trials and errors. I am sure there will be many.

Wishing you all a peaceful night...

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I am worse then you are! For some reason, fiddling around with software seems more noble!:) Good luck with your new venture. There is room for everyone!

Sofia Hogan
sofiahogan.com